Monday, June 19, 2006

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

Favourites
Favourite Colour: Black, Red, Pink, Purpleee
Favourite Food: Anything, Everything
Favourite Song: I can't decide
Favourite Movie: Too many
Favourite Sport: Swimming?
Favourite Day of the Week: Saturday
Favourite Season: Summer
Favourite Ice Cream: Ben& Jerry's

Currents
Current Mood: Boredd
Current Taste: Mint, colgate
Current Clothes: nike shirt, red fbts
Current Desktop: As in the background picture or what?
Current Toe nail Colour: Au natural
Current Time: 1242
Current Surroundings: Computahh room
Current Annoyances: Everythingg
Current Thoughts: Shit, I'm growing Fat and I need to save money

Firsts
First Best Friend: Zakkiyyah
First Crush: hmm...
First Movie: I forgot
First Lie: I lie too much
First Music: BACKSTREET BOYS. LMAO

Lasts
Last Cigarette: Never had, Never will
Last Drink: Soya bean
Last Car Ride: Yesterday
Last Crush: uhhhh...
Last Movie: Belive it or not, Poseidon
Last Phone Call: Mommehh
Last CD played: -

Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: No
Have you ever broken the law: No
Have you ever been arrested: No
Have you ever skinny-dipped: No
Have you ever been on TV: Yes
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: No

Things
5 things you are wearing: shirt, shorts, undies, glasses, thats all la
4 things you done today: read, eat, use the computahh, listen to muzik
3 things you can hear right now: muzik, baby brother crying, Hana asking for Milk
1 thing you do when you are bored: Eat

PEOLE TO TAG! (:
- Dumdum
- Val. any Val will do
- Carrrrr
- Olgaaaa!
- Clio la Clio


I thought I'd do this while I think if I should do my Malay homework and also cos Cheryl Tan asked me to do itt.

-

Anyhow, I had a weird dream last night. It was about Rachel Thong. We were raping her as usual and then suddenly Arianna Loon Gentle and Gracious said I found something! It turned out to be a switch. So we we pressed it and guess what? Thong's Boobs inflated and when we pressed the switch again her Boobs deflated. AHAHAHAHAHA Then I woke up cos my Sister threw a pillow on me cos I was laughing. Ahahaha

How funnehhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home